Hail Damage Repair Littleton
With our facility located conveniently in downtown Littleton, we make it easy to get high-quality auto hail damage repair whenever and wherever you need it. We’ve thoughtfully designed our entire experience around your needs and your life, including during this difficult time of COVID-19.
Thorough Wash & Disinfection
Professional. Friendly. Simple.
Hail Damage Repair Experience
StormWise is not your regular hail repair shop. Over the past twenty years, we’ve created a customer-centric practice truly designed around your needs. From the seamless estimate process, to insurance claims filing, to paintless dent repair, we make it faster, easier, and more enjoyable to get your car 100% dent-free.
1. Get all the information you need
Contact us to get custom pricing for the damage on your vehicle – both on-site or over video – so you can get all the information right away and get back to your day quickly.
2. We take care of your insurance
No more hassle dealing with insurance. We can communicate directly with your provider on your behalf, and we keep you in the loop and help with your deductible.
3. We take great care of your car
Drop off your car or ask us to pick it up. We remove dents with advanced PDR techniques to keep your factory paint warranty valid. Free rental or valet services provided, too.
Littleton Hail Damage Statistics
We’ve had some record-breaking hailstorms in Colorado in 2019 – over 19,000 households in Littleton were affected by hail damage. The largest hail near Littleton was reported approximately 3.00 inches.
The zipcode with the highest number of damaging hail reports near Littleton is 80126, with 20 reports.
Those hailstorms mostly occur from May to July, but sometimes start early in April and can lasts until September. Colorado is especially prone to hail because it sits in what the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration calls “Hail Alley”, which sees hail most frequently in the US, and more often than most of the world.
How costly are hailstorms in Colorado?
According to National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the annual hail damage in the US has topped $10 billion for both home and car owners. The damage to properties, plus the resulting insurance payouts, have kept growing in the past few years.
Overall, hail has caused more than $5 billion worth of damage in Colorado, and that’s only insured damage. Statistically, Denver Metro has seen the worst damage in Colorado’s most costly hailstorms. Colorado Springs, Golden, and Pueblo also rank #2, 3, and 4 in terms of the most costly storms in Colorado’s history.
If you’re caught in a hailstorm when driving:
- Stop driving and safely pull to the side of the road. Help protect your car by seeking shelter under an overpass or in a structure with a strong roof – For example, a gas station. Stay away from the car windows and cover your face with clothing to protect it from possible broken glass.
- Don’t leave the vehicle until it stops hailing. You can be very badly injured if you do! Once the hail storm is over, and you’re parked at a safe place, photograph any damage.
- Cover or tape any broken windows to protect your vehicle from any further damage. This is particularly important because your insurance company can deny covering any damage to the interior of the car that they deem could have been avoided had you made a reasonable effort to protect the car from any further damage.
- Give us a call and we can help you make a claim right away. (720) 439-9533
- Keep in mind that your car was probably not the only one affected by the hailstorm. During hail season, it may take longer than usual to process your insurance claim and repair your vehicle. So act now!
StormWise Littleton Location
StormWise Littleton Location
Littleton customers trust StormWise for high-quality hail dent repair. We know it may be inconvenient for you to come to our shop, and we offer free valet services to pick up your vehicle and bring it back after the repair.
Monday: 9am – 5pm
Tuesday: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday: 9am – 5pm
Thursday: 9am – 5pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: 9am – 4pm
Sunday: 9am – 4pm